I pray that you all had a marvelous Christmas and New Year’s.
With the New Year I will notice several things about my devotions. One of the things is that I will be taking a little more on heartfelt topics. Here are just a few of the things I will be sharing with you all.
- Self-Care– Wide range of different topics. How to love yourself, how to take care of yourself, mentally, physically and spiritually. Learn to respect boundaries.
- Health- Before Covid three years ago I was in the gym frequently, and still I was not able to lose the weight that I needed to. My change came the moment Covid came. You are probably wondering how could Covid change that? So glad you asked, well you will have to stay tune because I will be sharing how I went from 168.5 to 132.2 in six months and how I have kept it off without buying or trying any of those Weight Watchers or Jenny Craig or any other diet that is out there.
- Finances– How I went from a credit score of 525 to 720 in 18 months. This testimony is awesome because this is something that I did not think was obtainable for me. This was done without me speaking to a financial advisor. The biggest part of my testimony is that I am a tither.
- Relationships & Family- How to have healthy relationships with people not just those in our circle but with others. How we are to not just say I will be praying for you but to pray and help them at that very moment.
- Career- When you feel that the job, you’re in is not for you. And you leave that job to go to a better place, so you think. It is not until later that what you thought was the wrong job was the job that God was preparing you for something much bigger than that job. For the job was just tools that God was using in your preparation.
- Personal Life with Christ– If you do not take Him seriously you are missing out. Life changes without a moment’s notice so get your house in order and serve the Lord. Time is ticking and it will not wait for you.
These are just a few of the things that I will be sharing, I also will be doing them via video and perhaps Microsoft Teams. I have been wanting to do this for a long time, but God said no the time was not right. Now the time is right not sure how people will respond but that is okay. God wants me to share my personal experiences and so I am going to be obedient and do as He say.
10 Comments Add yours
Really looking forward to these new posts from you. I was blessed by the title of your post “change” which coincided with the timing of my posting on transformation. God encouraged me through this. Bless you.
Praising God with you my sister. 😇🙏
Looks like a good lineup of topics. Looking forward. Blessings
Morning 🌞 my sister. I am excited about it a well. Have a bless day.
Awesome. You too!!!
Looking forward to your posts, Desiray. Hugs
Sounds real good Desi! Love the new picture! 🌹👏😁
Thank you, Wendy.
I hope that it is not too late to wish you a Happy New Year. I look forward to reading your posts.
It’s never to late to wish me a happy new years. Happy new years to you and yours.